Atlanta-based IPA 100 firm Mauldin & Jenkins (FY23 net revenue of $97.4 million) has admitted the following six professionals to its partnership:
- Josh Carroll focuses on serving state and local governments.
- Jeff Dorris joined the firm in 2019, specializing in consulting and advisory services in all aspects of state taxation, including property and sales and use tax.
- David Jahosky serves in the governmental advisory services practice.
- Nick Rider, Sr. joined the firm’s private client services practice in 2015.
- Rick Spires focuses on income tax planning and preparation for closely held businesses, with a concentration in the areas of real estate, manufacturing and professional services.
- Charlotte Way has 30 years of experience working with clients to resolve tax issues and disputes at the IRS and state levels. She serves as the firm’s tax counsel and tax controversy and resolution practice leader.
“Each of these professionals has demonstrated outstanding skill and unwavering commitment in their individual positions,” says MP Hanson Borders. “They have made significant contributions to the firm’s growth and success, and I know they will continue to excel in their new roles.”