Reading, Pa.-based IPA 200 firm Herbein + Company Inc. (FY22 net revenue of $46.5 million) has admitted the following six professionals to its partnership, effective Oct. 1:
- Bryanna Fredericks began her career as a staff accountant with Herbein in 2007. She provides federal and multi-state tax compliance and planning services for business clients across various industries, including dairy, agribusiness, food and beverage, manufacturing and distribution, real estate and logistics services.
- Jennifer Hartkorn has been with the firm since 2018, providing tax and audit services to a wide variety of privately held companies, family held businesses, individuals and trusts, including clients in the real estate, construction, manufacturing, hospitality and professional services industries.
- Brian Jamnik joined the firm in 2004 and has more than 20 years of public accounting experience, focusing on accounting and auditing services, including ERISA employee benefit plan audits, for clients in the manufacturing, distribution, construction and hospitality sectors.
- Paula Markle joined Herbein in 2003 and has more than 35 years of experience in public accounting, focusing on federal and multi-state income tax compliance and planning services for estates, trusts, high-net-worth individuals and businesses, particularly in the areas of real estate, health care, manufacturing, investment companies and service providers.
- Megan Thompson has been with Herbein since 2009, focusing mainly on accounting and audit services for government clients, including municipalities and school districts.
- Jeffrey Yaniro has more than 35 years of experience focusing on tax compliance and consulting, business consulting and individual estate planning.
“These emerging leaders enhance the firm with their diverse skills and perspectives,” says CEO David Stonesifer. “I look forward to seeing where their leadership and track record of professional excellence takes their clients – and our firm – in the years ahead.”