Cleveland-based IPA 100 firm Cohen & Company (FY21 net revenue of $111.9 million) has admitted the following five new partners:
- Julie Lowry specializes in the audits of mutual funds and private funds and is also involved in SEC custody rule examinations.
- Kaitlin Mansfield serves as the geographic lead of the firm’s Pittsburgh office, providing a wide range of assurance services to clients in the technology and life science, venture capital and not-for-profit industries.
- Angel Rice focuses on tax planning and compliance, as well as reporting and minimization strategies for clients within the real estate and construction industry.
- Robert Venables advises closely held and private equity-owned businesses across several industries on a variety of tax planning and technical matters.
- Krista Zuchowski helps private companies and their owners work through a variety of technical issues related to accounting and taxation, focusing primarily on the real estate industry.
“[Our new partners] are a testament to the firm’s ongoing efforts to not only attract and retain the best professionals in our industry, but to support them as they grow and flourish,” says CEO Chris Bellamy.