Discussion surrounding recruiting and retention strategies may feel like a topic that just won’t go away. Unfortunately, the current labor market doesn’t allow us the grace of letting the subject drop. We continue to see declines in accounting majors, fewer CPA licensees, and more people leaving the profession.
The focus of the April issue of INSIDE Public Accounting Monthly is unique recruiting and retention strategies – things that may not immediately come to mind as leaders continue to try and solve their ongoing staffing challenges. This month’s lineup of stories includes:
- Developing Future Leaders: Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Inside Perspective: Tales from the Private Equity Front
- Why Firms Should Rethink Their Onboarding Strategies to Keep New Hires Engaged
- Neurodiversity: How Unique Perspectives Can Drive Innovation in Accounting
- IPA Profile: Pritpal Kalsi
This great content is available only to IPA Monthly subscribers. If you’re ready expand your practice management knowledge, email [email protected] to start the subscription process.