Providence, R.I.-based IPA 100 firm Kahn Litwin Renza & Co. (KLR) (FY21 net revenue of $57.3 million) has admitted the following six professionals to its partnership:
- Jessica Ashley joined the firm in 2006. She is an audit partner and co-chairs the employee benefit plan practice group.
- Jamie Hansen joined KLR in 2007. She is an audit partner in the non-profit services group, providing audit and consulting services to some of the firm’s largest non-profit clients.
- Deborah Pallasch joined the firm in 2002. She is a tax partner and specializes in performing research and development (R&D) tax credit studies and currently serves as the firm’s leader of R&D tax services.
- Jade Toher joined KLR in 2010. Her primary focus is advising private equity firms and their respective portfolio companies.
- Joseph Tamburo joined the firm in 2011. He co-chairs the real estate practice group and also has experience in corporate, partnership and fiduciary taxation.
- Erin Washburn joined KLR in 2006. She is a tax partner in the enterprise solutions group, specializing in tax compliance and financial reporting services for privately held businesses and individuals.
“We look to each of these new partners to help ensure the quality of our work and to their steadfast commitment to providing superior service to our clients,” says CEO Paul Oliveira.