Reading, Pa.-based Herbein + Company has admitted the following five professionals as partners in the firm:
- David Breitegam joined Herbein in 2007 and is a member of the firm’s tax and small business department. He works clients in the construction, dairy and manufacturing industries, specializing in performing business valuations as part of the management advisory services group.
- Keith Hoffman joined the firm in 2000 and is a member of the small business department, overseeing family and closely held business clients and specializing in consulting services for clients in various industries including construction, real estate, hospitality/lodging, franchise and individual taxpayers.
- Amanda Jackowski joined Herbein in 2010 and works in the accounting and auditing department. Working primarily with clients in the agribusiness space, including cooperatives, dairies, non-profits and manufacturing entities, she also provides employee benefit plan audit services and leads audit teams for several of the firm’s largest clients.
- Christopher Kunkle is a member of the accounting and auditing department, primarily focused on construction, engineering and manufacturing industry clients, as well as employee benefit plan audits. He is also involved in the firm’s forensic and cyber security niches.
- Michael Malinsky has over 30 years of accounting and auditing experience and focuses on audit compliance and special consulting for a variety of for-profit entities
“These leaders represent our firm’s ongoing focus on advancing our strategic imperatives by strengthening our CPA and advisory business, and further enabling our growth,” says MP David Stonesifer. “They are ready to succeed with confidence in helping deliver Herbein’s full capabilities to our clients – and in helping to drive our firm forward.”