Among a raft of promotions, Cincinnati-based IPA 100 firm Clark Schaefer Hackett has admitted the following six professionals to its shareholder group:
- Brad Billet performs audit procedures for various government agencies and not-for-profit organizations, with experience ranging from internal control testing to financial statement reporting.
- Carly Devlin is the managing director of the firm’s Columbus, Ohio, office, and is an experienced IT professional who works with technology- and audit/control-related projects for businesses of all sizes.
- Rob Kitchen performs audit and tax work for non-profit developers of affordable housing, and has experience completing and advising on cost certifications and carryovers to state housing authorities.
- Christine Vaughan focuses on business tax planning and compliance for privately held companies. She also specializes in individual tax returns, with a focus on business owners and other high-net-worth individuals and families.
- Mat Whited assists with tax planning and compliance for small, mid-size and large companies in a variety of industries, including construction, real estate, hospitality, manufacturing, and oil and gas.
- Lisa Wineland specializes in international and corporate taxation, with experience that includes cross-border transaction analysis, foreign tax credit planning and compliance, M&A transactions and related-party tax reporting.
“Please join me in congratulating this talented group of professionals, who have exceeded expectations and risen to new challenges to earn their new positions,” says firm president Kerry Roe.