Pittsburgh-based IPA 100 firm Schneider Downs & Co. Inc. has admitted the following five professionals to its shareholder group:
- Derek Eichelberger has been with Schneider Downs Wealth Management Advisors since 2015 and serves as the practice’s MP, advising high-net-worth individuals, foundations, endowments and retirement plans.
- Eric Fair joined the firm in 2011 and has 11 years of experience leading teams and clients through IT governance, risk and compliance initiatives, including IT internal audit co-sourcing and outsourcing, SSAE 18, business continuity, disaster recovery, data privacy and cybersecurity consulting.
- Patricia Giudici joined the firm in 2016 after 12 years working for a regional and national firm. She has experience serving a diverse group of privately owned companies within the technology, distribution and logistics, manufacturing, real estate and employee benefit plan industries, including experience working with start-up, private equity and venture capital-backed companies.
- David Mitros joined the firm in 2019 and has 14 years of experience working with national and regional firms, providing tax services to a variety of manufacturing, construction and real estate clients.
- Carley Taslov has been with Schneider Downs since 2009 and specializes in helping clients across multiple industries identify, assess and manage risks through internal audit and risk management services.
Schneider Downs Wealth Management Advisors has also admitted Michael Bucci as a partner. He has been with the firm for 12 years and currently leads the investment advisory practice for the SD Retirement Solutions division of Schneider Downs Wealth Management Advisors.
“We have watched these talented individuals grow throughout their years with us, and we are confident that each of them will advance the future of our firm and community in their new roles,” says co-CEO Chris McElroy.