Baton Rouge, La.-based IPA 100 firm Postlethwaite & Netterville has promoted the following five professionals to director:
- Jennifer Butler joined the firm in 2020 and is the director of disaster management and recovery in the consulting services group. Prior to joining Postlethwaite & Netterville, she served for nearly 20 years in executive leadership roles at organizations dedicated to preparing, mitigating, and recovering from natural and man-made disasters.
- Megan Courtney joined the firm in 2014 and is a director in the tax services group. She has extensive knowledge in individual, partnership and corporate taxation, working with consolidated entities, closely held business and related individuals in industry areas including non-profit, insurance, industrial, real estate and construction.
- Madison Field joined the firm in 2011 and is a director in the consulting services group, where he is a leader in the forensic and valuation services area. His focus areas within litigation services include economic damages, divorce and litigated matters involving business valuations and forensic accounting matters.
- Louise Gannuch has been with the firm since 2008 and is a director in the consulting services group. She has over 13 years of experience focused on internal audit and anti-fraud, waste and abuse services, working with clients in a variety of industries including governmental, higher education, health care, non-profit and disaster recovery management.
- Kristi Marionneaux has been with the firm since 2008 and is a director in the consulting services group. She leads the client accounting services area, and also has experience in internal audit-based projects including operational, financial and compliance audits, internal control reviews, risk analysis and best practice reviews.
“Jennifer, Megan, Madison, Louise and Kristi all have a strong history of exceptional client service and leadership within the firm and our community,” says CEO and managing director Dan Gardiner. “Each of these individuals brings valuable experience to key areas of our firm, and their leadership will continue to help P&N and our clients grow and succeed.”