New York-based IPA 100 firm PKF O’Connor Davies (FY22 net revenue of $335 million) has announced the promotion of 19 employees to leadership positions within the organization.
The following have been admitted to the partnership: Sumeet Agarwal, Jesse Allen, Darren Bushey, Benjamin Garcia, Christina Gray, Sarah Guilmette, Thomas Kelly, Michael Kettell, Jon Klerowski, Michael Koenecke, Jaron Lariviere, Roman Matatov, Ravi Melwani, Melissa Modelson, Joseph Parmegiani, Jackie Reinhard, Nicholas Rochedieu, Patrick Trask and Ioanna Vavasis.
“Our 2024 partner class is comprised of high-performing, committed leaders who drive our organization forward and strengthen our reputation for excellence in countless ways,” said Kevin Keane, executive chairman at PKF O’Connor Davies. “I congratulate each of them for achieving this well-earned milestone in their careers, and I’m confident that they’ll continue to positively impact our organization and our clients.”
Sumeet Agarwal, who heads PKF O’Connor Davies’ operations in India, has more than 16 years of specialized experience in fund administration and management company accounting.
- Jesse Allen brings more than 15 years of experience to PKF O’Connor Davies’ not-for-profit practice, where he provides accounting and auditing services to social service organizations, educational institutions, religious organizations and private foundations. He is based in the organization’s New York office.
- Darren Bushey has over a decade of experience as a tax professional, specializing in real estate investment. He works out of the organization’s Stamford, Conn., office.
- Benjamin Garcia is a trusted tax advisor with more than 25 years of experience with all aspects of individual and business taxation. He works out of the organization’s Woodcliff Lake, N.J., office.
- Christina Gray has built her professional career at PKF O’Connor Davies, starting with the organization over a decade ago as an intern. Having worked with a variety of not-for-profit and commercial clients, she has developed a specialized expertise servicing and advising independent schools and other fee-for-service entities. She works out of the organization’s Cranford, N.J., office.
- Sarah Guilmette has nearly 20 years of experience providing tax planning, consulting and compliance services, particularly for high-net-worth individuals and commercial clients. She works out of the organization’s Woburn, Mass., office.
- Thomas Kelly brings over 10 years of public accounting and auditing experience to his work with social service agencies, charter schools, cemeteries and membership organizations. He works out of the organization’s New York office.
- Michael Kettell has over 13 years of experience providing accounting, auditing and consulting services to a variety of clients, including architecture and engineering firms, interior design firms, real estate holding and management companies, manufacturers and distributors, closely held businesses and individuals. He works out of the organization’s Hauppauge, N.Y., office.
- Jon Klerowski has over two decades of experience in financial reporting, forensic accounting, valuation and complex business litigation. He works out of the organization’s Boston office.
- Michael Koenecke has over 14 years of specialized experience with the accounting and tax aspects of exempt organizations, with an emphasis on providing services to the private foundation industry. He works out of the organization’s New York office.
- Jaron Lariviere brings over 20 years of public accounting, tax consulting and compliance experience to his role in the organization’s architecture and engineering practice. He works out of the organization’s Woburn, Mass., office.
- Roman Matatov has more than 20 years of experience and specializes in CFO solutions and accounting outsourcing. He works out of the organization’s Bethesda, Md., office.
- Ravi Melwani has more than 15 years of experience in all aspects of financial reporting and compliance. He works out of the organization’s Bethesda, Md., office.
- Melissa Modelson has nearly 15 years of experience providing tax and advisory services, particularly in the not-for-profit sector. She works out of the organization’s Harrison, N.Y., office.
- Joseph Parmegiani specializes in estate and tax planning, including the review and analysis of wills and the administration of trusts and estates. He works out of the organization’s Cranford, N.J., office.
- Jackie Reinhard brings over 15 years of experience in public accounting and financial reporting to her work providing financial advisory consulting services for complex commercial litigation, including bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings. She works out of the organization’s Boston office.
- Nicholas Rochedieu has nearly 20 years of experience in public accounting and specializes in state and local taxation. He works out of the organization’s Stamford, Conn., office.
- Patrick Trask brings nearly 20 years of public accounting expertise to his specialized work providing tax consulting, planning and compliance services to a variety of small, mid-size and large companies. He works out of the organization’s Woburn, Mass., office.
- Ioanna Vavasis has more than 15 years of experience in public accounting. She specializes in providing accounting and auditing services to a range of privately held and publicly traded companies across industries, including real estate, not-for-profit and employee benefit plans. She works out of the organization’s New York office.