Parsippany, N.J.-based IPA 100 firm Sax LLP (FY22 net revenue of $82.2 million) has admitted the following five professionals to its partnership:
- Nina Bahazhevska has been with SAX since 2022 and focuses on enhancing the quality of the audit practice and serves as the leader of quality control for SAX’s nonprofit practice. Bahazhevska works with various nonprofit organizations such as social service providers, membership organizations, art and cultural organizations, housing, charter schools, foundations and religious organizations. Her primary focus is in the social service sector, which receives government funding from federal and local agencies.
- Mathew Giordano, with the firm for over 10 years, is actively involved in SAX’s tax controversy and dispute resolution group, and state and local tax (SALT) practice. He works on issues related to various types of IRS audits, sales/use tax, and state and local taxing authority examinations for both business and personal taxpayers.
- Gina Perrone, a member of the tax and construction practices, is responsible for leading client engagements, focusing on providing excellent client service. Perrone specializes in high-quality tax services and planning opportunities to meet clients’ ultimate goals and objectives. Within the firm, Perrone helps develop younger team members to expand their tax knowledge and experience.
- Jeremy Rhen, a trusted wealth advisor at SAX Wealth Advisors, serves as the leader of the firm’s Ewing, Mo., office. A Certified Financial Planner®, he has over a decade of investment management experience. Rhen provides customized portfolio management, ongoing financial planning and personalized tax strategy recommendations for his clients. He specializes in working with executives (especially in the pharmaceutical industry), closely held business owners and high-net-worth families.
- Eric Seidman is the leader of retirement plans for SAX Wealth Advisors. He ensures that employers and individual 401(k) savers alike have the long-term strategy, vision and support needed to help put retirement readiness within reach. Seidman has specialized in retirement plans throughout his career, gaining extensive experience on both the record-keeping and investment provider sides of the industry.
“We congratulate our five new partners, who embody the qualities that differentiate SAX from other firms and help our clients achieve their goals. Each new partner is passionate about growing professionally to best serve as a trusted advisor committed to the success of each client. It is equally important that we recognize our most valuable asset – our people – and promote those who exhibit the SAX commitment to teamwork and clients,” said SAX CEO and MP Joseph A. Damiano.