Pittsford, N.Y.-based IPA 100 firm The Bonadio Group (FY22 net revenue of $135.3 million) has named Kristen Clark as its new chief risk officer and Michael Parrinello as its new chief growth officer.
Clark is a longtime veteran of the firm and its first-ever female partner. She has served in various leadership positions, including as a management committee member, OMP of the Syracuse office and leader of the firm’s professional excellence division. As chief risk officer, she will oversee risk management, quality of deliverables and staff education firmwide.
Parrinello is a member of the firm’s management committee and the former leader of the advisory and commercial practices. As chief growth officer, he will lead the expansion of the firm’s service offerings, drive its growth strategy and oversee all service line and industry leaders.
In addition to these appointments, the firm has also designated the following leaders to oversee its primary service lines, key industries and regional offices:
Service Line Leaders
- Tim Ball, advisory and consulting
- Dave Fabian, tax
- Steven Terrigino, small business advisory
- Jennifer Wood, assurance
- Jamie Card, financial services
- Nancy Cox, construction and real estate
- Casey Ganer, private wealth
- Thomas Gianatasio, public sector and not-for-profit
- Janine Mangione, health care services
- John McCurdy, manufacturing and distribution
- Kevin Testo, human services
- Stephen Turner, service providers
- Terry Ganer, NYC region and remote
- Todd Klaben, central New York region
- Nancy Snyder, Rochester region
“The partners that have been appointed to these managing roles have proven themselves to be invaluable and forward-thinking members of our team, making them ideal leaders to drive growth amidst our strategic reorganization as we embark on this next chapter,” says CEO Bruce Zicari.