San Ramon, Calif.-based IPA 100 firm Armanino LLP (FY20 net revenue of $354.8 million) has made several new leadership appointments and changes to meet growing demand, including:
- John Kogan has been named CFO. A partner in the firm’s consulting and business outsourcing services groups, Kogan has also held operating finance roles at Allied Signal and Cisco, served as VP of finance at Cardinal Health and has been CEO and CFO for several growth companies. Outgoing CFO Chris Siegfried will become a key member of Armanino’s internal technology implementation team.
- Tom Mescall has been named chief growth officer after leading Armanino’s consulting practice for more than 17 years. In his new role, Mescall will lead and drive strategy for the firm’s integrated sales, marketing, industry development and product innovation functions under its innovative growth office.
- Larry Hancock has been named chief communications officer, overseeing Armanino’s internal communications group and executive communications functions. He was previously vice president of AMF Media Group, Armanino’s media and communications services agency.
- Cody Page will lead the firm’s new transformation and practice excellence team after serving in the tax COO role for the last three years. In this new role, he will focus on firmwide execution of strategic and transformational initiatives, M&A, data governance and operational excellence.
- Consulting leader Ryan Prindiville, chief people officer Carol Ann Nash, and CFO advisory practice leader and Texas geographic leader Caroline Stovall have joined the firm’s operating leadership team.
- Business development partner Dean Quiambao, consulting partner Jenn McCabe, audit partner Katerina Starkova and tax partner Min Riblett have joined the firm’s board of partners.
“We embrace change and new ideas that favor growth and long-term success because we know we won’t reach our goals, or help our clients reach theirs, by doing things the way they’ve always been done,” says CEO Matt Armanino. “With new and diverse leaders, we add experience and perspectives to how we approach our role as trusted advisors, meeting clients where they are now and helping them prepare for the future.”