Indianapolis-based IPA 100 firm Katz Sapper & Miller (KSM) (FY20 net revenue of $81.8 million) has admitted the following seven professionals as partners:
- Ashley Christie works with real estate clients on tax compliance, financial statement analysis, cash flow, and general business and accounting consulting issues.
- John Estridge covers tax issues for real estate clients, specializing in planning techniques for partnerships.
- Andrew Goodman provides audit and assurance services to clients in a variety of industries, with a particular focus on construction.
- Justin Hayes provides audit and assurance services, focusing mainly on not-for-profit, state and local government, and professional services clients.
- Katherine Malarsky works in the tax services group, with specific experience with international tax compliance and consulting, including preparation of international tax informational reporting, entity structuring, streamlined compliance programs, cost allocation methodologies and expatriate planning and compliance.
- Andy Manchir works with clients in the firm’s valuation and ESOP services groups, focusing on succession planning options, including ESOP, third-party sales or family transitions.
- JP Moore works in the health care resources and financial services groups, providing federal and multi-state tax planning, compliance and consulting services to businesses, individuals, foundations, trusts and estates. He also works with private equity investors, providing tax planning and strategies for private equity firms, individual owners and their portfolio companies.
“Throughout their tenure with our firm, these talented individuals have risen to the top by exemplifying our KSM values, including a commitment to excellence, unmatched technical expertise and superior client service,” says the firm in a statement.