Tulsa, Okla.-based IPA 100 firm HoganTaylor LLP (FY20 net revenue of $53.2 million) has admitted the following five professionals as partners:
- Merri Barden joined the firm in 2011 and has more than 10 years of experience in tax compliance reporting and planning, with an emphasis on financial institutions, high-net-worth individuals, organizations with multi-state filing and pass-through entities.
- Tabatha Broussard’s experience includes individual, partnership and corporate taxation, as well as tax planning and research.
- Lindsey Callery began working at HoganTaylor in 2006 and has more than 15 years of tax experience, including C Corporation and state experience, in addition to various other entity types.
- Kevin Hearn joined the firm in 2004 and has more than 17 years of experience. He leads the risk assurance niche, providing risk assessment, internal control, IT compliance and advisory services.
- David Stiles has been with the firm since 2010 and has more than 11 years of experience providing assurance services to various publicly and privately held clients, with a particular focus on universities, private foundations and other non-profit organizations.