Troy, Mich.-based IPA 100 firm Doeren Mayhew (FY20 net revenue of $84 million) has admitted the following six professionals as shareholders in the firm:
- Joseph Basilico works in the firm’s transaction advisory services group and has more than 13 years of experience, specializing in financial due diligence analysis, transaction structuring, deal negotiation support and post-transaction planning assistance for clients in the automotive, manufacturing, aerospace, wholesale distribution, construction, waste services, infrastructure and retail sectors.
- Stephen LaBarbera provides audit, assurance and advisory services to credit unions and credit union service organizations as an 11-year member of the national financial institutions group. He is also a member of the firm’s audit committee.
- Perry McBride is an audit shareholder and audit committee member with 12 years of experience in public accounting, focusing primarily on the financial institutions, distribution, manufacturing and construction sectors.
- Linda Pelczarski has over 20 years of tax and accounting experience and is a member of the firm’s international practice, Moore Doeren Mayhew, focusing on assisting foreign-owned businesses with operations in the United States, as well as U.S. companies with outbound business activities.
- Nicole Preston has 10 years of experience providing tax compliance and planning services to closely held businesses, focusing on state and local tax issues for clients in the manufacturing, construction, wholesale distribution, professional services and retail industries.
- John Zasada is a 26-year attorney leading the nationwide regulatory compliance practice for the firm’s financial institutions group. He specializes in helping financial institutions develop strategic regulatory compliance plans and resolve conformity issues, with significant experience in federal consumer protection regulations.
“[These new shareholders] have each demonstrated an outstanding dedication to their clients, as well as the firm’s future – earning them this distinguished title,” says managing shareholder Chad Anschuetz.