Not every career path looks the same – and many firms are taking advantage of that fact. Our November INSIDE Public Accounting Monthly cover story looks at how firms are turning to more non-CPAs and other non-traditional professionals to help fill their staffing gaps during an unprecedented talent shortage.
Among the other topics we’re covering this month:
- Buffalo Wings, Secret Sauce and Simplicity
- Firms That Embrace AI Technologies Will Gain Competitive Edge, Expert Says
- Aligning Talent and Corporate Brands Key to Recruitment and Retention Success at LBMC
- A Sound Investment: Three Firms Find Growth in Investment Advisory Services
- Chief Concerns: Building Out the C-Suite to Reflect Evolving Priorities
- IPA Profile: Aileen Eskildsen
This great content is available only to IPA Monthly subscribers. If you’re ready to expand your practice management knowledge, email [email protected] to start the subscription process.