Albuquerque, N.M.-based IPA 200 firm REDW LLC (FY22 net revenue of $42.4 million) has admitted the following six professionals as principals:
- Michael Dierlam has served as an auditor and consultant for tribal governments for nearly a decade, managing financial statement audits and Uniform Guidance audits for both tribal governments and a wide range of tribal enterprises.
- Dan DiPomazio has more than 35 years of experience providing accounting and tax services to small and mid-sized businesses across a variety of industries.
- Kevin Huddleston joined REDW in 2022 as director of gaming operations for the firm’s client advisory and accounting services practice, a role he will continue as a firm principal. Prior to joining REDW, he was a partner at an Oklahoma-based public accounting firm for 15 years, overseeing the casino services division.
- Jesse Jiron has more than 11 years of experience providing financial and compliance assurance services to state and local government agencies, as well as Native American governments and their enterprises, including tribal casinos.
- Leslie Jiron has been with REDW for 10 years, providing tax consulting and compliance services to non-profit, corporate, partnership and individual clients, primarily in the financial services, investment and real estate industries.
- Lorin Saavedra has more than 15 years of experience in finance, accounting, operations, risk management and compliance across a variety of industries, including financial services, hospitality, manufacturing, transportation and warehousing. She also works with clients as an outsourced CFO, as needed.
“Over their respective careers, each of these new principals has shown themselves to be not only driven and insightful industry experts for their clients and team, but also to have a passion to grow our firm on all fronts,” says managing principal Steve Cogan.