Marking the largest group of partner promotions in its 45-year history, Pleasanton, Calif.-based Sensiba San Filippo has admitted the following five professionals to its partnership:
- Brian Beal is a former web developer and information security officer who leads the firm’s risk assurance services, helping clients to manage security, privacy and confidentiality risk.
- Misha Kelly specializes in financial statement audit engagements of venture capital funds ranging from emerging manager funds through large institutional multi-fund entities investing in technology, life sciences, real estate and other high-growth sectors.
- Yuri Li works extensively with technology clients – including software, hardware, SaaS and life science companies – assisting with tax planning, consulting, compliance,and accounting for income taxes under ASC 740.
- Jodie Rolih specializes in tax planning, compliance and consulting for high-net-worth individuals, multi-generational family groups and privately held small and medium-size businesses in various industries.
- Fiona Wu provides tax compliance and consulting services to venture capital fund clients across the U.S.
“This is our largest class of new partners, reflecting our growth in recent years,” says MP John Sensiba. “All five have demonstrated a steadfast commitment not only to serving clients, but also to our firm’s people-first focus of serving fellow team members and our communities.”