Brentwood, Tenn.-based IPA 100 firm LBMC PC has admitted the following five professionals to its shareholder group:
- Robyn Barton is a shareholder in the risk services practice, leading the firm’s fast-growing HITRUST service line. Barton has more than 19 years of experience as an information security professional and assessor. She is also a leader in new hire and service line training for the firm.
- Melissa Cothran joined LMBC in 1999 and is a shareholder in the wealth advisors practice, leading the firm’s family office practice. She has more than 24 years of diversified tax experience, specializing in large and complex income tax returns for individuals, trusts and estates, as well as tax planning and individual tax consulting. She also works closely with the litigation department consulting on high-net-worth family law and divorce cases involving taxation issues and asset division.
- Laura McGregor is an audit shareholder and a leader within the firm’s health care audit practice. Her audit and due diligence experience includes for-profit and not-for-profit hospitals, behavioral health providers, continuing care retirement communities, independent and assisted living facilities, nursing homes, pharmacies, home health and hospice care companies.
- Van Steel is a shareholder in the risk services practice, leading the firm’s cybersecurity consulting service line. Steel joined LBMC in 2018 and has more than 20 years of experience in IT advisory/assurance and cybersecurity consulting.
- Jon Hilton joins LBMC as practice leader of the firm’s data insights division. He has more than 20 years of experience as a senior data leader, data strategist and data scientist, working with organizations on digital strategy, executing on roadmaps and bridging business and data conversations with senior executives and organizational leaders.
“These five leaders personify our mission – to help our clients and colleagues be successful while continuously moving forward and striving to be better,” says CEO Jeff Drummonds. “By demonstrating exemplary service and expertise to clients, developing their teams through meaningful relationships, improving processes through innovation and driving smart growth, they represent the future of LBMC.”