The 2022 INSIDE Public Accounting (IPA) Annual Practice Management Surveys are open to all accounting firms across North America. More than 600 accounting firms, ranging in size from $1 million to more than $1 billion in net revenue, are expected to participate in this years’ survey. All firms in the U.S. and Canada are encouraged to take part in one of the longest-running practice management benchmarking surveys on accounting firm management.
IPA offers four specialized surveys annually. The flagship annual Practice Management Survey, along with the information technology, human resources, and firm administration surveys. All four surveys dig deeper into the operations and best practices of participating accounting firms.
The results of the annual survey are compiled and reported in the IPA National Practice Management Benchmarking Report. The survey is also used to rank the IPA Top 400 firms, and the coveted IPA Best of the Best firms.
Firms who would like to participate – at no cost – should contact IPA for details.
Some of the Benefits of Participation
Fully participating firms will be included in one of the largest annual practice management of an accounting firm survey in the country. These firms will:
- Become eligible to be ranked among this year’s (2022) top firms in the IPA 100, IPA 200, IPA 300, and IPA 400 and become eligible to be named an IPA Best of the Best firm.
- Receive a complimentary copy of IPA’s August 2022 newsletter, which highlights the annual IPA 400 firm rankings, along with a detailed financial and operational analysis of the largest firms, the IPA 100.
- Receive complimentary imagery and press releases if named an IPA 400, a Best of the Best firm, or a Fastest-Growing firm.
- Receive a complimentary Executive Summary of the IPA National Practice Management Benchmarking Report. If firms participate in any or all of the internal operational surveys, they will also receive complimentary summaries.
- Receive preferred pricing on accolade reprints for marketing purposes.
Confidential Data – What Firms Can Expect from IPA
All confidential firm data that is collected, including salaries, compensation, income, etc., will be held in strict confidence and will NOT be shared or publicized in any of the final reporting. IPA takes extreme pride in the ability to collect this data to assist the profession and is celebrating more than three decades of surveying accounting firms across the globe.
Please contact IPA at email@example.com with questions.
About INSIDE Public Accounting
INSIDE Public Accounting (IPA) is a leader in practice management resources for the public accounting profession that include: the monthly practice management newsletter, and four specialized, in-depth practice management surveys and reports. IPA has assisted public accounting firms across North America grow and thrive since 1987.
INSIDE Public Accounting / P.O. Box 173, O’Fallon, MO 63366-0173 / Phone: (317) 733-1920 / Fax: (317) 663-1030 / www.insidepublicaccounting.com