St. Cloud, Minn.-based IPA 100 firm BerganKDV (FY20 net revenue of $80.4 million) has admitted the following five professionals as shareholders:
- Chris Gallo leads the firm’s financial accounting advisory services team and the state and local tax (SALT) practice.
- Christina Johnson is a tax director, assisting clients in multiple industries with federal and state tax-related items, consulting and general business operations.
- Jon Lamb is a senior systems architect, responsible for providing enterprise resource planning (ERP) advisory to clients and assisting them with the implementation of NetSuite ERP software.
- Rob Mlenek is the chief financial officer, taking the lead in areas such as digital transformation and driving growth to help successfully achieve the firm’s 10-year vision.
- Isaac Swick guides the firm’s teams in the West region, which includes offices in Kansas City, Omaha, Neb., and Des Moines, Iowa.
“These individuals are great performers, embody our firm’s core values, and consistently go above and beyond to be great partners to our clients and their respective teams,” says CEO Dave Hinnenkamp. “They have been key contributors to our firm’s success, and I am confident they will continue to grow and strengthen our brand for many years to come.”