New York-based IPA 100 firm Grassi & Co. (FY20 net revenue of $76.7 million) has admitted the following seven principals to its partnership:
- Jean David Chery specializes in tax planning, projections and compliance services for businesses in the construction, architecture and engineering industries.
- William Dorsa is an audit specialist with expertise in financial statement audits and reviews for contractors, architects and engineers.
- Thomas Kreckler specializes in audit, tax planning and compliance services for closely held and family-owned businesses in the Boston area.
- Steven Lemke provides industry-specific audit and advisory services to contractors and subcontractors.
- James McIntosh helps lead the firm’s manufacturing and distribution practice, specializing in audits, reviews and consulting for public and private companies, particularly within the food and beverage sector.
- Shashi Singal is a member of the firm’s manufacturing and distribution and international tax practices, specializing in tax advisory and compliance, research projects, planning and assisting with M&A and corporate re-structuring for clients in the real estate and manufacturing and distribution industries.
- Scott Stern provides business consulting, assurance and accounting services to contractors and subcontractors, as well as clients in the manufacturing and distribution industry.