Birmingham, Ala.-based IPA 100 firm Warren Averett (FY20 net revenue of $145.4 million) has admitted the following 14 professionals as members in the firm:
- Jonathan Chancey, audit, Montgomery, Ala.
- Branden Crosby, tax, Destin, Fla.
- Jake Driggers, audit, Tampa, Fla.
- Anna Goldman, audit, Mobile, Ala.
- Ryan Grauel, audit, Birmingham, Ala.
- Clare Haenszel, audit, Pensacola, Fla.
- Skye Hensley, tax, Pensacola, Fla.
- Jim Lazenby, asset management, Birmingham, Ala.
- Aaron Nelson, asset management, Brimingham, Ala.
- Adam Nelson, audit, Fort Walton Beach, Fla.
- Michael Nix, audit, Brimingham, Ala.
- Jennifer Pemble, health care, Birmingham, Ala.
- Michael Rebarchak, audit, Brimingham, Ala.
- William Shuford, audit, Atlanta
“Our promise to our clients and to our team members is to help them thrive and accomplish more of what’s important to them,” says CEO Mary Elliott. “These members have done that and more by making tangible impacts on our firm and their local communities throughout Warren Averett’s footprint. I look forward to seeing how they continue to grow and excel due to their hard work, strong relationships and passion for excellence.”