New Philadelphia, Ohio-based IPA 100 firm Rea & Associates (FY20 net revenue of $55.9 million) has admitted the following seven professionals as principals:
- Jeff Barber, audit, Cleveland
- Morgan Helmick, audit, Medina, Ohio
- Paul Hugenberg III, cybersecurity, Wooster, Ohio
- Susan Kornatowski, audit, Cleveland
- Michaela McGinn, audit/assurance, Dublin, Ohio
- David Shallenberger, tax, Wooster, Ohio
- Cody Smith, tax, Lima, Ohio
The firm also promoted Doug Houser to regional president of its West Central Ohio region.
“I’m proud to recognize those who were promoted by leadership for going above and beyond in their service to Rea, their team and our clients,” says CEO Mark McKinley.