San Francisco-based IPA 100 firm BPM LLP (FY20 net revenue of $129.9 million) has admitted the following eight professionals to its partnership:
- Jamie Emerson-Heery, assurance and advisory, Santa Rosa, Calif.
- Rono Ghosh, tax, San Francisco
- Meredith Johnson, tax, San Francisco
- Kemp Moyer, advisory, Walnut Creek, Calif.
- Ryan Musser, assurance, San Francisco
- Javier Salinas, international tax, San Francisco
- Will Tanem, assurance and advisory, San Francisco
- Catherine Wong, tax, Menlo Park, Calif.
“All eight of these new partners make BPM a better firm,” says CEO Jim Wallace. “Their unique experiences and skillsets, as well as their dedication to ‘Because People Matter’ are recognized by everyone on the BPM team, as well as by their respective clients and communities.”