New York-based IPA 100 firm Mazars USA LLP (FY20 net revenue of $218 million) has admitted the following seven professionals as partners:
- John Confrey has been with Mazars for eight years, focusing on business development, building client relationships and growing the capabilities of the real estate team through an apprenticeship model. He provides attest and advisory services primarily in the real estate and financial services industries for both public and private companies.
- Rachel Efthemes has been with the firm for 11 years, delivering specialized personal income tax planning and consulting services to high-net-worth individuals and their families.
- Timothy Evans has been part of Mazars’ tax practice, focused on financial services, for over eight years. He has extensive experience working with tax information reporting and withholding regimes, including the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act and the OECD’s Common Reporting Standard.
- Melissa Gonzalez has been with the firm for over five years and has 23 years of public accounting experience. She is a member of the private client service department and runs the trust and estate group for the Long Island office, overseeing fiduciary, estate and gift tax returns for the office and delivering personal tax and estate planning to high-net-worth individuals.
- Benjamin Hutterer has been with the firm for over a decade, delivering audits of employee benefit plans including defined contribution plans, defined benefit plans, employee stock ownership plans and public filings.
- Samuel Pizzichillo has been with Mazars for 13 years, focusing on diversified auditing, accounting and tax work for clients in the financial services and manufacturing and distribution industries.
- Stephen Saluccio has been with the firm for 14 years, providing accounting, audit, tax and advisory services to clients in the M&D segment, including the food and beverage and consumer product sectors.
“Each member of this year’s partner class is a leader and a team builder, dedicated to developing the skills of others and creating a legacy of success,” says chairman and CEO Victor Wahba. “I look forward to seeing the great things I know they will do in the future.”