Eisner Advisory Group, the business advisory and non-attest division of New York-based IPA 100 firm EisnerAmper LLP (FY21 net revenue of $456 million), has admitted the following 12 professionals as partners:
- Ramya Bala, tax – financial services group, New York
- Adrian Campelo, corporate finance group, New York
- Alexandra Colman, tax, Iselin, N.J.
- Tami Davidman, assurance – financial services group, New York
- Jessica Estrella, assurance, Iselin, N.J.
- Harold Hess, private business services group and outsourced finance and accounting, New York
- Aaron Lerner, tax – real estate services group, New York
- Isaac Mansoura, assurance – real estate services group, New York
- Barbara Peña, tax, Iselin, N.J.
- Edo Pollack, financial services group, Tel Aviv
- Robert Reilly, assurance – manufacturing and distribution group and pension services group, Iselin, N.J.
- Richard Stepler, private business services group and oil and gas services group, Dallas
“We’re proud to welcome these talented new partners, each of whom is an accomplished professional that has vast experience in helping clients effectively navigate a constantly evolving business landscape in order to grow and succeed,” says EisnerAmper CEO Charly Weinstein. “As our largest new partner class, and the first since our groundbreaking partnership with the TowerBrook Capital-led investor group, it demonstrates the unlimited growth potential for professionals pursuing a career at EisnerAmper.”