Grand Forks, N.D.-based IPA 100 firm Brady Martz & Associates (FY20 net revenue of $45.8 million) has admitted the following five professionals as new shareholders in the firm:
- Megan Awalt joined the firm in 2011 and splits her time between tax planning and consulting for small businesses in the tax department and performing engagements for employee benefit plans and financial institutions in the audit department.
- Ashley Engel has been with Brady Martz since 2008, specializing in audits of non-profit organizations.
- Jordan Rodgers is a 10-year veteran of the firm, focusing on business valuation and consulting, assisting with ownership transfers, M&A transactions, conflict and litigation resolution, lifetime strategic planning and value maximization.
- Adam Schatz came to Brady Martz in 2006 and currently performs work in both the tax and audit departments, serving clients in the construction, real estate, oil and gas, mutual insurance and small business industries.
- Anthony Weisser joined the firm’s tax department in 2007, serving clients in the construction, financial institution and international taxation sectors.
“These five professionals are incredibly talented and dedicated,” says president Todd Van Dusen. “Not only is this a huge career milestone for each of them, but it is also a decisive move for Brady Martz.”