Richmond, Va.-based IPA 100 firm Cherry Bekaert has admitted the following five professionals to its partnership:
- Karla Damas provides specialty tax compliance and consulting to clients from the real estate industry and high-net-worth individuals.
- Polly Hoxha provides tax and consulting services to closely held and family-owned companies.
- Ronnie Johnson provides tax compliance, consulting, planning and IRS representation services to S corporations, partnerships and high-net-worth individuals.
- Gregory Marx assists high-net-worth individuals with tax compliance and planning, specializing in estates, gifts, trusts and pass-through entities, particularly those holding real estate.
- Anna Townsend works with the valuation services group, specializing in valuations for financial reporting such as for business combinations (ASC 805), goodwill impairment (ASC 350) and stock-based compensation (ASC 718 and 820).
“I am pleased to recognize the addition of these five professionals to our partner group,” says CEO and MP Michelle Thompson. “Their accomplishments are noted throughout the practice.”