Springfield, Mo.-based IPA 100 firm BKD LLP has admitted the following 18 professionals as new partners in the firm, effective June 1:
- Jim Ashley, tax, Springfield, Mo.
- Brian Beiser, tax, Denver
- Rick Carrier Jr., tax, Evansville, Ind.
- Meagan Clark, audit, accounting and assurance, Little Rock, Ark.
- Eric Darr, commercial services, St. Louis
- Gwyn Eastom, tax, Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Rob Haight, audit, accounting and assurance, Tulsa, Okla.
- Howard Hong, audit, accounting and assurance, Dallas
- Bob Lamb, BKD Wealth Advisors, Houston
- Chad Lewis, tax, Bowling Green, Ky.
- Eric Mies, audit, accounting and assurance, Dallas
- Brian Myeroff, transaction services, Denver
- David Rabb, Indianapolis
- Lindsey Richards, audit, accounting and assurance, New York
- Eric Rogers, health care performance advisory services, Springfield, Mo.
- Ryan Sivill, audit, accounting and assurance, Springfield, Mo.
- Ken Taylor, state and local tax, Indianapolis
- Travis Truesdell, tax, Kansas City, Mo.
The firm also named 12 new managing directors.
“These individuals have earned their ranks through their consistent displays of expertise and embodiment of our values,” says CEO Ted Dickman. “These seasoned professionals have proven they’re well prepared to take on the challenges that face our clients and profession as we move forward.”