Pittsford, N.Y.-based IPA 100 firm The Bonadio Group (FY20 net revenue of $113.8 million) has admitted eight new partners in the firm, promoting six professionals from within and bringing on two more from outside. The six internal promotions include:
- Jason Acker in the small business advisory division, who brings more than 10 years of experience servicing family and closely held businesses and specializing in financial statement review, compilation and preparation services, business and individual tax compliance and M&A.
- Amanda Corona on the commercial and construction teams, who specializes in attestation and consulting services for construction, real estate, manufacturing and employee benefit plan clients.
- David Dinolfo on the commercial audit team, who provides accounting and consulting services for manufacturers, distributors, high-tech companies, service providers, software companies, private equity firms, real estate companies, social clubs and employee benefit plans.
- Grace Gonzalez in the health care division, who has over 13 years of experience serving tax-exempt organizations, focusing on financial and educational institutions and employee benefit plans.
- Cathy Johnson in the tax division, who has over 20 years of experience in tax compliance and specializes in trust and estate planning.
- Stephen Turner in the commercial audit division, who works closely with clients including manufacturers, construction companies, auto dealerships, real estate companies and other privately held companies.
In addition, the firm welcomed new partners Alex Ermakov and Michael Smith. Ermakov comes from Deloitte Tax, where he gained experience in the areas of manufacturing and retail, real estate, private equity clients and more. He has also worked with large family office clients on private wealth planning and compliance. Smith also comes from Deloitte, with over 30 years of experience in business development and tax and audit services for everything from regional to global companies and organizations. In his new role at Bonadio, Smith will be focused on business development, client relationship management and client service deployment.
“These individuals have shown great dedication and perseverance throughout their careers as well as during a very tough year,” says CEO Bruce Zicari. “We look forward to what the future holds with their continued contributions to our clients, colleagues and communities.”