San Ramon, Calif.-based IPA 100 firm Armanino LLP (FY19 net revenue of $322.2 million) has admitted the following 14 professionals as partners:
- Rob Abramowitz, business management, Los Angeles
- Derek Barto, consulting, El Segundo, Calif.
- Elizabeth Cai, business management, Los Angeles
- Christy Calderon, tax, San Jose, Calif.
- Pamela Dennett, tax, Dallas
- Pamela Drucker, tax, West Los Angeles
- Nick Gibbons, tax, San Jose, Calif.
- Michael Hogan, consulting, San Ramon, Calif.
- Jill Juniper, tax, Irvine, Calif.
- Jonathan LaMantia, audit, Los Angeles
- Julissa Quirk, tax, Irvine, Calif.
- Marcus Sharei, tax, San Jose, Calif.
- Ryan Sievers, tax, Dallas
- Bryan Vencill, audit, San Ramon, Calif.
“We are proud to celebrate our largest-ever partner class in 2021, with new partners who represent a wide range of specialties from across our geographies,” says CEO Matt Armanino. “As a firm that strives to provide a diverse and inclusive work environment that fosters the professional development of all members of our team, we are pleased to share that nearly half of this new partner class are women.”