Springfield, Mo.-based BKD (FY18 net revenue of $594.6 million) has announced that 12 professionals have been admitted to the partnership effective June 1. In addition, 11 were promoted to managing director.
CEO Ted Dickman says, “While their respective transitions will bring new challenges, these seasoned professionals are well-prepared to take on the responsibility. We take great pride in shining a spotlight on outstanding individuals and their achievements.”
- Scott Bormet, Transaction Services
- Tim Eischeid, Chicago
- Amy Frizzell, Wealth Advisors
- John Griffin, Dallas
- Jenifer Hitschmann, Wichita, Kan.
- Justin Kensinger, Springfield
- Matt Klauser, Transaction Services
- Kieth McGovern, Kansas City, Mo.
- Jennifer Sanders, Louisville, Ky.
- Nate Scott, Omaha, Neb.
- JoAnna Simek, Chicago
- Chris Woosley, Louisville, Ky.
- Brian Bell, HCPAS
- Jeff Bodkin, Indianapolis
- Heather Broyles, Wealth Advisors
- Christie Clements, Enterprise Risk Solutions
- Nicole Fishback, Indianapolis
- Glenn Grigsby, Louisville, Ky.
- Jason Jobgen, Cost Segregation Services
- Troy Lindsey, St. Louis
- Mike Summers, Indianapolis
- Allen Wong, Houston
- Tomi Yoshitomi, Indianapolis