Chicago-based Crowe Horwath LLP (FY14 net revenue of $670.2 million) has named Joseph Santucci Jr. as chief operating officer and Derek Bang as chief strategy and innovation officer. Santucci most recently has been the managing principal of performance consulting services, while Bang has been serving as chief innovation officer.
Santucci’s new responsibilities include overseeing the firm’s specialized industry groups, firmwide administrative groups and geographic office leaders. He also serves as president of Crowe Horwath University, the firm’s internal learning arm.
Bang is now responsible for assisting the CEO with developing, communicating and executing Crowe strategic initiatives and will retain responsibility for innovation and new solution development.
“Our vision calls for Crowe personnel to develop even deeper specialization in our targeted markets,” says Jim Powers, CEO of Crowe Horwath. “Joe and Derek will help lead us in that direction while we continue to focus on the firm’s core purpose of ‘Building Value with Values.’ ”
Crowe has also promoted several partners and expanded their national roles:
- Mark Baer—managing partner, audit services
- Josh Cole—managing principal, performance consulting services
- Kevin Hovorka—managing partner, advisory services
- John Kurkowski—managing partner, private equity group services
- Bob Lazard—managing partner, public sector services
- Mark Strawmyer—managing principal, applied technology