Charlotte, N.C.-based Dixon Hughes Goodman (FY14 net revenue of $329.2 million) announced that the firm has admitted 12 professionals into the partnership.
“I’m very proud of what this year’s class means to DHG. Not only are we adding 12 strong partners and principals with diverse voices and deep industry experience to our leadership team, but we are promoting leaders that we have developed ourselves,” says Matt Snow, CEO of DHG. “Our mission at DHG is to build valuable careers for our people and help our clients achieve their goals. These talented new partners and principals are just one example of how investing in our employees fuels great success for us and for our clients.”
The new partners and principals are as follows:
- Heather Alley, tax, Asheville, N.C.
- Ryan Crowe, risk advisory, Charlotte, N.C.
- Lori Haley, assurance, Birmingham, Ala.
- Michael Hanger, tax, Richmond, Va.
- Cheryl Levesque, assurance, Charlotte, N.C.
- Allen Magee, tax, Atlanta
- John Meachum, tax, Greenville, S.C.
- Kevin Rayfield, tax, High Point, N.C.
- Kim Sheley, tax, Memphis, Tenn.
- Mike Skretta, tax, Tysons Corner, Va.
- Michael Strilesky, health care consulting, Cleveland
- Michael Zimmerman, risk advisory, Charlotte, N.C