Michael Platt, publisher of INSIDE Public Accounting, will serve as the keynote speaker at Massachusetts Society of CPAs’ New England Practice Management Conference in November.
The three-day partner retreat is set for Nov. 28–30 at the MGM Conference Center and Casino in Connecticut, where they will discuss the major issues facing the accounting profession and learn growth strategies for 2013. In his address, Platt will reveal secrets and trends of top accounting firms and offer practical solutions firms need to gain an advantage over their competitors, attract new clients and increase
Other speakers include:
- Jim Ayraud, CPA CEO and Founder, Next Level, Inc.
- Roman Kepczyk Director of Consulting Services, XCentric
- Allan Koltin President and CEO, Koltin Consulting Group, Inc. Founding member, The Advisory Board
- Eda Roth Actress and Professional Communications Consultant
- Jennifer Wilson Co-Founder and Partner, ConvergenceCoaching, LLC
For more information and to register online, visit www.mscpaonline.org/map