IPA is pleased to present the 19th annual Best of the Best Firms issue, now out.
This year, IPA recognizes the 50 best-performing firms in the country. All firms named a Best of the Best earned similar scores, and some even tied, for a spot on the list. You may view the full list online.
The Fastest-Growing Best of the Best
1. Bland & Associates PC / Omaha 24.0%
2. Armanino McKenna LLP / San Ramon, Calif. 17.6%
3. Whitley Penn LLP / Fort Worth, Texas 17.2%
4. O’Connor Davies LLP / New York 14.0%
5. GBH CPAs PC / Houston 13.3%
6. Gursey | Schneider LLP / Los Angeles 12.4%
7. Grassi & Co. / Jericho, N.Y. 12.0%
8. Rothstein Kass / Roseland, N.J. 11.3%
9. Novogradac & Company / San Francisco 10.0%
9. Aronson LLC / Rockville, Md. 10.0%
9. Green Hasson Janks LLP / Los Angeles 10.0%
10. Lattimore Black Morgan & Cain / Brentwood, Tenn. 9.6%