The 2017 MAP, Firm Administration, Human Resources and Information Technology Surveys will be launching on January 16.
Contact IPA for more information or your invitation to participate.
The results of the survey is the annual IPA National Benchmarking Report, which is one of the most complete, independent, up-to-date sets of economic and management statistics available about the accounting profession. If you would like to participate, please contact our office.
Gain a competitive advantage and grow your firm with industry insight from the independent benchmarking leader in the nation.
Why The IPA Survey?
- Independent third-party verification of data.
- Streamlined data collection alleviates survey fatigue and frees up staff for other high-value activities.
- Apples-to-apples comparisons.
- Customized questions and seamless integration into your association database.
- Ongoing analysis is available to all participants, including international firms.
- A complimentary copy of the IPA Top 100 firm rankings.
- A complimentary electronic “Executive Summary” of the National Benchmarking report.
- Discount pricing on the full IPA National Benchmarking Report.
- Preference for selection in articles written by IPA throughout the year.
- Consideration for being named to the IPA 100, IPA 200, IPA 300, IPA Best of the Best firms list, the IPA All-Stars and more.
- An apples-to-apples comparison of more than 500 firms, including the IPA Best of the Best firms’ benchmarking data.