Birmingham, Ala.-based IPA 100 firm Warren Averett (FY19 net revenue of $140.5 million) has admitted seven professionals as members in the firm:
- Joshua Bowen in the audit division, who focuses largely on providing external and internal audits and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/Anti‐Money Laundering (AML) compliance consulting to financial institutions and public sector organizations.
- Jared Koechner in the tax division, who specializes in tax planning and compliance for financial institutions and provides corporate tax compliance and planning services for privately held and private-equity-owned businesses in a variety of other industries.
- Heather Locklar in the estate planning division, who helps clients with both estate plans and business succession planning techniques.
- Claiborne Morris in the tax division, who specializes in planning and executing tax strategies and helps clients navigating transactions, focusing primarily on the construction and real estate sector.
- Barry Prim with Warren Averett Asset Management, who assists clients with investing, estate planning and wealth management.
- Van Trefethen in the tax division, who specializes in tax planning and compliance for closely held and private-equity-owned businesses, while also providing financial statement reviews and compilations.
- Alexis Willis in the tax division, who provides individual and corporate tax planning, tax code compliance services, multi-state tax services and outsourced accounting and CFO services to clients in a wide variety of industries.
“These individuals have each made a significant impact on our organization in their own unique ways, and we are looking forward to seeing their continued growth played out through their dedication to serving our clients to the best of their abilities,” says CEO Mary Elliott.