New York-based IPA 100 firm PKF O’Connor Davies (FY19 net revenue of $192.5 million) has admitted the following five professionals as partners:
- Ashley Mayer has nearly 15 years of audit experience serving employee benefit plans and not-for-profit clients.
- Yahaira Mendez has worked in the public accounting sector for more than 17 years with a focus on providing tax services to closely held, middle-market companies in industries including manufacturing and distribution and hospitality. She specializes in tax planning and compliance for individuals, partnerships, S-Corporations and multistate consolidated tax returns.
- Eva Mruk works in the firm’s exempt organization tax and advisory services group, drawing on her 23 years of experience to provide tax compliance and advisory services to the not-for-profit and tax-exempt sectors.
- Kerri Rawcliffe has nearly 20 years of experience in public and private accounting with experience and knowledge on both the audit and tax sides of accounting, specializing in individual taxation, not-for-profit organizations, taxation of closely held businesses in various industries and tax-exempt entities with a strong focus on the hospitality industry.
- Tara Seymour has nearly 25 years of experience in public accounting, specializing in accounting and tax for individuals, small businesses and private equity firms.