Charlotte, N.C.-based IPA 100 firm Dixon Hughes Goodman (FY20 net revenue of $475 million) has admitted the following eight professionals to its ranks of partners and principals, effective Oct. 1:
- Brett Dudney, audit, Birmingham, Ala.
- Stani Fowler, tax, Tysons, Va.
- Mac Garber, risk advisory, Charlotte, N.C.
- Dustin Hamilton, transaction advisory, Tampa, Fla.
- Prashant Panavalli, insurance risk advisory, New York
- Anthony Reggiannini, Charlotte, N.C.
- Jay Stine, health care transaction advisory, Charlotte, N.C.
- Michael Wolford, health care, Cleveland
“These individuals have shown the highest level of dedication and passion during their tenure at DHG,” says CEO Matt Snow. “They are respected leaders with proven success developing team members, building valuable relationships with our clients and delivering significant results. I am extremely proud of their hard work and how they embody the DHG mission and values.”