New York-based Marcum (FY18 net revenue of $549.7 million) announces the promotion of six key executives in its Midwest region into local, regional and national leadership roles.
The move elevates business leaders who joined Marcum through the firm’s merger in December 2019 with Cleveland-based Skoda Minotti (FY18 net revenue of $59.4 million). The firm added 31 partners, more than 190 associates, and four offices as a part of the combination.
The promoted executives are:
- Patrick Carney, who will become Marcum’s Midwest COO.
- Alyson Fieldman, who will step into the role of Marcum’s chief marketing strategy officer.
- Danielle Gisondo, who will become OMP of the Mayfield Village, Ohio, office.
- Ken Haffey, who will serve as PIC of national M&A.
- Laura Rohde, who will become the chief learning officer at Marcum.
- Heidi Williams, who will join Marcum Search as executive vice president.
“These talented professionals have helped shape Skoda Minotti and we are grateful to provide them with the opportunity to continue their legacy of success on the national level,” says Greg Skoda, senior partner at Marcum.