York, Pa.-based Stambaugh Ness (FY18 net revenue of $15.1 million) has admitted 13 partners as part of its new ownership and leadership program.
“The program not only helps meet the succession needs of the firm but also provides employees with greater leadership opportunities to support strategic growth initiatives,” the firm says in an announcement.
Stambaugh Ness president and CEO Steven Hake states, “This expansion of our firm ownership is certainly indicative of an exciting period of growth for us. By elevating these talented leaders into ownership roles, we are able to further leverage their strengths to be better positioned for future growth and success.”
The ownership team has been expanded to include:
- Katie Bochniak, Gallup certified strengths coach, chief people and culture officer
- Chad Bumbaugh, director, entrepreneurial services group
- Kelly Chambers, director, entrepreneurial services group
- Krista Gardner, director, not-for-profit and governmental group
- Valerie Higgins, director, architecture, engineering and construction advisory services
- Jason Jaworski, COO
- Phil Keeney, director of technology solutions
- Lisa Lee, manager, client accounting services
- Kelly Morningstar, manager, strategic tax advisory group
- Susan Patrick, director of client solutions
- Meredith Reinhart, manager, manufacturing and distribution group
- Kristi Weierbach, director of workforce advisory services
- Heather Zecher, director of marketing
Stambaugh focuses on the architecture and engineering, professional services, construction and real estate, manufacturing, not-for-profit and governmental industries.
The firm is an independent member of the BDO Alliance.