Atlanta-based Aprio (FY18 net revenue of $96.1 million) has announced that six professionals have been admitted into the partnership.
This new partner class includes professionals across Aprio practices and specialty services including assurance, business valuation services, international tax, R&D tax credit services and wealth management.
Half of Aprio’s new partners and directors are women, “demonstrating the firm’s commitment to diversity and inclusion and the importance of women in leadership roles,” the firm says. Many of the newly promoted team members participated in Aprio’s sponsor program, which recognizes and prepares future firm leaders, as well as other leadership development programs.
Aprio’s newest professionals admitted to the partner group, include:
- Mike Callahan, chief financial and operations officer
- Justin Elanjian, assurance services, with a focus on non-profit and education, and real estate
- Meredith Kowal, R&D tax credit services
- Davi Kutner, wealth management
- Wendy Lu, international tax, Chinese practice leader
- Carrie Zhou, business valuation services
“Since 2013, Aprio has promoted 25 new partners and 12 new directors to support our tremendous growth, demonstrating the firm’s commitment to the development and advancement of our team members’ careers,” MP and CEO Richard Kopelman says. “Each of these individuals live the Aprio Way and consistently deliver client satisfaction, while being proven leaders that positively impact the clients we serve, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.”