New York-based Citrin Cooperman (FY17 net revenue of $244 million) announced that it has admitted eight directors to partner or principal, effective July 1.
“On behalf of the partners and principals of Citrin Cooperman, I want to congratulate our newest partners and principals,” says Joel Cooperman, CEO of Citrin Cooperman. “We are proud to promote these hard-working, accomplished individuals and we look forward to their continued contribution to our firm’s success. Citrin Cooperman has promoted over 60 people to partner over the past six years, and it is a tribute to them and to our outstanding training and the culture of entrepreneurship and dedication to client service that permeates all of our offices.”
The newly admitted partners and principals include:
- Kenneth Burstiner, partner, New York
- Anthony Cilibrasi, partner, White Plains, N.Y.
- Michael Crawley, partner, Providence, R.I.
- Brian Lomasky, partner, New York
- Corey Smith, partner, Providence
- Blake Spina, partner, White Plains
- Thomas Walsh, principal, New York
- Jennifer Sklar-Romano, principal, New York