New York-based Citrin Cooperman (FY14 net revenue of $173 million) has announced that seven professionals have been admitted into the firm’s partnership, effective July 1.
“At Citrin Cooperman, we strive to help our clients with issues far beyond that of traditional financial statements and tax returns,” said Citrin Cooperman’s CEO Joel Cooperman. “Our success is measured by our ability to focus on what counts for our clients. This year’s promotees have all demonstrated a track record of doing just that.”
The newly admitted partners and principals include:
- Gary Bagoff, tax partner in New Jersey
- Michael Iannuzzi, audit partner in New York
- Denise Koch, tax principal in New York
- Denise Kopyar, audit and quality control partner in Philadelphia
- Matt Lakofsky, tax partner in Philadelphia
- Keith Rennard, audit partner in New York
- Eugene Ruvere, SALT partner in White Plains, N.Y.
- Marc Sonnenberg, audit partner in Long Island, N.Y.